Account banned XCaliSHADOWXx

My Xbox account XCaliSHADOWXx, has been banned since around August 27th, 2013. It has been roughly 4 years since my account has been banned. I would like my account to be unbanned. In the past 4 years I have been playing on my Xbox Live account WarfareGuardian. It is not the same as playing on my first Xbox account. My first Xbox account was indeed hacked and I highly doubt anyone decided to look into it before issuing the ban. It has been 4 years and I have been trying my hardest to get it unbanned. I will keep trying every year until my appeal goes through. I do not want a reply from your systematic bot, I want a reply from an actual human being so we can sort this through. It has been 4 years I have been fighting for this account and I will not stop trying. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:
Answer

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions/bans and the only way to contact them is by submitting a case review. Since the ban took place well over 12 months ago, it is no longer eligible for a review. There is nothing else you can do.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.