Account banned until 9999?

my Gt was KingWhiteDude i was playing xbox normally when i noticed my zone had been changed to "none" i did not think much of it and changed it back to pro.for some reason when i changed it it did not update it for my friends only for me and when i would restart my xbox it would change back so i just left it alone. the following day i received and email saying i had been banned for a week i assumed it was for my zone and i was mad but  got over it because it was only a week. the next day i got another email saying i had been banned until 9999 and i did not know why. i have never been banned before and i have been a paying member for many years i please urge you to reconsider banning my account.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

my gamerscore of over 72k just disappeared too and zone changed to cheater ? ive never cheated in a game in my life ..... so depressing

[quote user="OnwardRook0"]

my Gt was KingWhiteDude i was playing xbox normally when i noticed my zone had been changed to "none" i did not think much of it and changed it back to pro.for some reason when i changed it it did not update it for my friends only for me and when i would restart my xbox it would change back so i just left it alone. the following day i received and email saying i had been banned for a week i assumed it was for my zone and i was mad but  got over it because it was only a week. the next day i got another email saying i had been banned until 9999 and i did not know why. i have never been banned before and i have been a paying member for many years i please urge you to reconsider banning my account.

[/quote]

That will be for being a hacker.

A quick use of a super secret information retrieval system uncovered that you're a member of a certain known forum used by modders to arrange infected lobby matches for Call of Duty

for the massive LOLz

My LIVE account was suspended.
You can make a thread in the above forum to enquire about banned accounts/gs corrections etc.

As no one outside of that forum can answer your questions I am going to go ahead and lock this up.