account banned and not my fault

my gamertag is maliquem20010 my accoiunt has been banned because of the tenure level. I beleve this is a glitch in your xbox computers. I know xbox is a big company and everyone and everything (even computers) make mistakes but please look deeper into it. I believe you guys have accidentally made a mistake. I really am bummed out that i have put money into it and i am a little frusterated. Will you guys please look into it because i want my amazing xbox gaming experience back. the tenure level wasn't suppossed to say 8 but it did for some weird reason. please don't loo at this as if i am confused as to why i am banned. i know why i am banned. and that is the reason why I think it was something dealing with your computers. Thanks for the help. :)....hopefully

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Sorry to hear you're having issues.

-

When it comes to any suspension issues only the Enforcement team can look into and respond to why it happened. They can also do a deeper investigation as to why one was issued and remove a suspension if they discover it was in error.

-

You'll have to ask them in the suspension forum here: forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

-

I hope this helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

haha wow again exactly like talking to a robot. ya i posted there the other day and they said they couldn't do anything because that forum is for finding out WHY your banned. Xbox sucks. you guys are just irritating i hope your company rots.

Sorry this didn't help.

when you get banned for Tenure it is because it is listed as a HIGHER number than what you are really at.  this can only be done by modding your profile.  MS can tell what your tenure is supposed to be so if you boost it up more than what it should be at then you get the perm ban and there is no appeal sorry, plus you also loose any remaining gold time, remaining MS points and any and all DLC, but as long as you do not delete them they should still work, but if you do delete them the only way to get em back is to buy them again.

Sorry this didn't help.