Account banned after maybe being hacked?

Hi, a few weeks ago I had to reset my password when I was trying to recover this account at a friends, and I figured I just was entering the wrong password or something. Today, after not being on for about a week, I tried to log on and had to reset my password again, and was sure what my password was this time. When I got on live and tried to connect it said I am banned til 12/31/9999.

It said I may have modified something that was against the code of conduct in an e-mail, but unless that was the hacker I don't know what that would be.

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you have questions about why your account was banned you need to post in this forum.

They will be able to review your account and let you know.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx?Sort=Active&PageIndex=1

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well, you are responsible for your own account.

You need to post in the link provided above to have the XBLPET explain why you were suspended.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Pure Vinyl"]When I got on live and tried to connect it said I am banned til 12/31/9999.

It said I may have modified something that was against the code of conduct in an e-mail, but unless that was the hacker I don't know what that would be.[/quote]

1. Your avatar skin color is light blue, which isn't available except by modding the profile, and gets the profile banned ("suspended" until 1999).

2. It looks like your gamerscore was modded again after the gamerscore reset, since there are "ranked match" achievements for FIFA 11 that were unlocked offline (without a timestamp), though I'm not thoroughly familiar with that game's achievements. A second offense for gamerscore modding gets the profile banned, though.

Did you do either of those things? If you want to claim they happened with your profile outside of your control, the PET in the other forum will tell you to call Support and open an Unauthorized Access report. Support will lock your profile and investigate whether there was unauthorized access.

Sorry this didn't help.