account and billing

I have an issue with me account . On the 7th October - ten  payments left my account for something called a Gold Premium pack ? What is that

I asked the question to the support section via email and they advised me to contact billing . So I looked at the account on billing and then clicked on Contact us . There are about 12 choices . Which one do I choose . This is pretty poor service to sort this problem as there are no clear signposts to get to the right section . Can anyone help please

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

a gold premiem pack ? never hered of it i would try ringing support they will assist

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Its related to FIFA 12, I would assume your account has been compromised. You should contact Support immediately at 8004MYXBOX if you live in the States. If not check the Support page for the number in your region.

Sorry this didn't help.

does anyone know the uk phone number I am trying to locate it on the website but Cant find it ... is this delibrate ?

Sorry this didn't help.

Funny you should mention Fifa 12 . I have never played any fifa games but I noticed yesterday or so that its amongst the games that I have played on the  xbox dashboard list  that FIFA 12 was listed !!

and that had me wondering what went on  

Sorry this didn't help.

I rang 0800 587 1102 the gold premium pack is something for an xbox console I have no idea what it is as I only use a pc but someone bought the same thing using my account and many many other peoples accounts. They usually play for a little while on FIFA 12 which is a surprisingly good way for a company to boost its game up the charts. MS believe the problem may lie with us all having an EA account and as EA make and sell FIFA 12 there seems to be a link. If you own an xbox you can report it and lose your account for months or swallow the loss and change your password... either way it's a lose- lose situation for us the customers.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you feel your account was compromised, please contact phone support (support.xbox.com/contact-us) and start an unauthorized access investigation.

Sorry this didn't help.