Accont Suspended

My son's account has been suspended.  He has been on xbox for about 3 years and has never had a problem that I am aware of.  He plays Black ops all the time and is very good. 

He was playing some players yesterday and was doing very well compared to those in the game (he obviously joined their game) and he said that he heard them saying he was cheating and for everyone to report him.  I asked him about this and he said that he has never cheated and wouldn't even know how to hack a game in XBox.  I am suprised that a group of kids could all send in a complaint and get an account suspended just because they are angry at loosing.

I own three Xbox's and I am quite taken back that a complaint registered by someone would get you knocked off.  I can't play to his level and he destroys me in the gaming aspect and I could understand people could get frustrated by playing those that they can't win against.  But this is going too far.

I would apprecaite a resolution to this issue as soon as possible -- and for someone to look into the complaints filed and what the ages of the individuals and if they all came in the same time as when he was playing yesterday (maybe they all need to have thier account revoked as well)

Thanks for you assistance.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 11 Applies to:

1-You need to post in the following forum for an official response: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx

2-People can file complaints against your son all day long and nothing will ever happen to him so long as he does not do anything that violates the XBL Terms of Service and/or Code of Conduct. In fact, the people filing false complaints would be subject to enforcement action as that is considered abuse of the complaint system.

3-If you would like to know more about how policy enforcement on XBL works then please visit any of the following links below:

XBL Police (article)

PAX East 2010 (60 minute podcast)

Secrets of XBL Enforcement (article)

Vulcan Technology (8 minute video)

A Reading from the Book of Enforcement (12 minute video)

PAX East 2011 How XBL Policy Enforcement Works (8 minute video)

PAX East 2011 Conclusion

My Live Account was Suspended

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="Temhotabot"]1-You need to post in the following forum for an official response: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx[/quote]OP, you will also need to provide them with the name of a suspended gamertag.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.