Accont Suspended

My son's account has been suspended.  He has been on xbox for about 3 years and has never had a problem that I am aware of.  He plays Black ops all the time and is very good. 

He was playing some players yesterday and was doing very well compared to those in the game (he obviously joined their game) and he said that he heard them saying he was cheating and for everyone to report him.  I asked him about this and he said that he has never cheated and wouldn't even know how to hack a game in XBox.  I am suprised that a group of kids could all send in a complaint and get an account suspended just because they are angry at loosing.

I own three Xbox's and I am quite taken back that a complaint registered by someone would get you knocked off.  I can't play to his level and he destroys me in the gaming aspect and I could understand people could get frustrated by playing those that they can't win against.  But this is going too far.

I would apprecaite a resolution to this issue as soon as possible -- and for someone to look into the complaints filed and what the ages of the individuals and if they all came in the same time as when he was playing yesterday (maybe they all need to have thier accont revoked as well)

Thanks for you assistance.

Question Info

Last updated October 12, 2018 Views 43 Applies to:

You'll need to post on this part of the forum 14 - My LIVE account was suspended

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I have posted the Account Suspended three times now on the forum 14 as suggested and I keep getting answers to post the issue on forum 14. What am I supposed to do?

Sorry this didn't help.

If he hadn't done anything wrong he wouldn't have been suspended. If you want to know why he's been suspended an e-mail should've been sent to the WLID associated with the account, if you didn't get the e-mail for whatever reason then you need to post in forum 14 - forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx - to find out why he was banned. If he was only banned for 24hrs then they aren't discussed.

EDIT: He's got code of conduct all over his bio so I'd say he got hooked for that.

Sorry this didn't help.

If you post on the board that both Vernier and I have linked to you will get your answer from the Enforcement Team, the only ones who can answer you.

Your post there will not show up straight away and they may even chose to answer you via an email sent to the addressed linked to the account in question. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Oh and as a side note. One complaint or one thousand, if a person has done nothing wrong then they wont get suspended. Each complaint is looked into by a human being, it is not an automated process.

Sorry this didn't help.

my accont got banned untill 12/31/9999 and i looked on my email ANd it said i got banned for tampering and i dont know how to hack or what hacking is so please try and unbanned me my gamer tag is oH smoke weed my brother made the accont for me

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there! Unfortunately Support agents will not be able to help you out with this issue. The only people who deal with this type of thing is the Enforcement Staff. Depending on your issue, please refer to one of the following links. Thank you!

For account suspensions, please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx.

For console bans, please read http://xbox.com/consoleban.

For "marketplace theft" issues, please read forums.xbox.com/.../81653.aspx.

For general info on violations and penalties, please read support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct.

Sorry this didn't help.