Accidentally unsubscribed from Xbox e-mail

Recently out of the blue I started getting emails from Xbox/Xbox 360 official email about two old gamertags of mine that have not been in use. The emails were about special promotions etc for these tags I have not used in years. I replied back with UNSUBSCRIBE in the title but now I think I unsubscribed from all including my current gamer tag. My current gamertag would get emails from Xbox Rewards and weekly updates about new games etc but it has been quiet for about 10 days now. Is there a way to resubscribe or fix my problem? 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

To update your contact preferences go here: live.xbox.com/.../ContactPreferences

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Did that and changed my contact email to a new email address right after I replied with UNSUBSCRIBE. I just find it hard to believe I haven't received any emails from Xbox for close to 2 weeks especially during Black Friday/ cyber Monday. I'm worried that this problem will keep me from receiving Xbox reward surveys as well my halo 4 specialization email code which is due any day.

Sorry this didn't help.

You can also OPT IN to the Xbox Newsletter from your Xbox dashboard.  Once you've logged onto your Xbox & connected to Xbox live, use the right bumper (RB button) until you reach settings.  From there use your d-pad or analog stick & highlight "PRIVACY".  Press "A" &  then highlight "CHANGE SETTINGS", & then press "A" again.  Highlight "CUSTOMIZE" & press "A".  Scroll down to "Contact Preferences" then highlight "XBOX MARKETING" & press "A".  Then highlight "OPT IN" for the Xbox live newsletter, & press "A".  This will bring you back to the settings, so you will need to press "B" if that's the only change you want to make.  Once you press "B" you should see in YELLOW LETTERING "Some settings have changed" & in yellow it will show the changes you've made.  Highlight "Save & Exit" and press "A".  Your profile will automatically sign out and then sign in for the changes to take place.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you. Hopefully this works

Sorry this didn't help.