Accessing previously downloaded info from a banned account(offline only)

I have a suspended account which I was never properly informed of why it was suspended, account name Captainsoggey.

I really couldn't care less if the account was suspended or not its just an account, but what i do care about is my access to FULL Arcade games I legitaly purchased With proper Banking Receits and emails confirming the proper purchasing.

My point is is there any way to recover these games on the suspended account so they may be played offline, the account itself is not needed to be online and if not thats pretty messed up. Either way after Microsoft(or those that represent it) couldn't give me evidence to why I was suspended I simply took all my extra Xbox stuff to game stop, and traded it all.

But I still own all those arcade games, and I still wanna play them. Thus I need to know if I can transfer the license agreements or not/and/or be able to re-download the full versions as once again I have evidence showing that they are legitally purchased.

Thanks for the help

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

if the account is permanately suspended

as per the terms of use when an account is permantely suspended all licenses are forfeit

and TERMS of USE are enforcable by law

if it is just a few days suspension you will have to wait

you can ask in the account suspension forums for an answer

however all suspensions are handed out with thorough investigations and cannot be lifted

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Watch out fella.

Sorry this didn't help.

Once an account is permanently banned from XBL everything associated with it is considered forfeit as per the Terms of Service that everyone agree to when joining XBL. This includes; gamer score, game saves, ms points, subscription time and download content. All of this is gone forever, non-transferable and non-refundable.

This is the price one pays for breaking the rules they agree to so badly that it warrants such a severe punishment.

So long as you don't change consoles and do not delete the banned account from your console you can still play on that account, OFFLINE ONLY, and use the DLC associated with it so long as it does not require XBL to work.

Sorry this didn't help.