Accessing my account

Sorry for the other post, I just got an error when trying to post my original topic...

I am trying to access the My Account section of the website and encountering an error each time I try.  I am able to sign in using my email address and password, and it initially shows my Gamertag and score and points balance, etc. at the top of the page.  As soon as I navigate to a new screen, such as the forum, my Gamertag is still showing, but the score and points balance etc all shows zero.  When I try to go to the My Account page it says there is an error and I have found a glitch, and gives the following message:

date:     9/8/2011
10:41:03 PM

code:     3510309EF9E7278

s:             q7KeB4D+ajX3cUOHdznk/A==

id:           172dde04-d9ab-4823-8d84-ad7783fd74e1

req:        9a3f4a0e-eecd-4fc4-bec8-464ef1e2db50

Can someone please help with this?  My initial reason for trying to check my account is that I received a message that my gold subscription is about to expire when I do not believe that to be accurate.  Thanks in advance.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Try clearing your browser's cookies to see if that helps you. You can also find out when your gold expires by going to https://billing.microsoft.com or manage your account on the console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I had the same issue this morning, it prompted me to recover my account for some reason and when i did everything was at 0. Eventually after signing back in a few times my gamerscore was normal but my remaining microsoft points balance was wiped out...0....tried to post about it but got an error message doing that too. I'm guessing Microsoft is just going to say tough luck so i wont bother calling.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.