Access to Xbox Forums is DENIED!

To Whom It May Concern:

I've been attempting to access these forums for the last few days, and keep getting the following error message:

Access Denied for DAWy 2085
The account you are attempting to login with could not be completely activated.

Please contact your site administrator to activate the account or enable automatic account activation.

I have no clue what's going on, and have been attempting to access the forums to get in touch with the Microsoft Rewards Team, as the only way to reach them, apparently, is via the forum - which is clearly a problem (there should be MULTIPLE ways of contacting them, not just one). As per the advice of a Microsoft representative, I've created this "dummy" account so I can post on the forums and bring this issue to the attention of the forum administrators/moderators.

I'm attempting to contact the Rewards Team because I'm missing at least 30-60 Microsoft points, have 40 points currently pending - 20 of which have been pending for approximately a month - and am having issues participating in the current Kinect Sports Season I and II giveaway that's being run where you can win Microsoft points. Regarding the Kinect Sports giveaway: when I initially went to the giveaway page via an advertisement on my Xbox console (hasn't appeared since the first day), it said I could participate by downloading seasons I and II FREE. I went to both the first and second options - Season I and II, respectively - and both came up blank. I then proceeded to try the Downloads section - the fourth and final option (the third was the rules) - and received the error statuscode 8007000D, which isn't even listed in the error codes section of this site!

Eventually, these issues have led me here, as you can see. If something could be done to resolve these issues (the biggest one being my access to the forums, at present), I would greatly appreciate it!

Sincerely,

-DAWy

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hello,

Now, for some reason, I'm unable to edit my initial post above. Sorry that it looks the way it does - I was attempting to make it easier to read.

Sincerely,

-DAWy

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

There's a time limit on the 'Edit' function, and it's not much time either...:-)

Sorry this didn't help.

Arkham,

Ahh, I see. Thank you for that bit of information. I'll keep that in mind for any future postings. I'll also attempt to keep in mind that there seems to be spacing issues (i.e. lack of proper paragraphs), so I'll need to work around that as best I can.

Sincerely,

-DAWy

Sorry this didn't help.

There is a way around the "spacing issues", I haven't quite figured it out yet myself but the answer is with 'rich formatting'.  Should you hit 'Return' with the intention of having a space between your paragraphs, it won't leave a space at first, but if you access the same 'Edit' function after posting (be quick about it!) and hit 'Return' again in the exact same spot I believe that a space will appear in the edited post.  My feeling is that they make it difficult for one to draft a "diatribe" for fear of "cluttering" up the forums, the tools are there however if you're so inclined...:-)

Sorry this didn't help.

Arkham,

Hmm ... I wonder how that would work, exactly. Maybe I'll try doing a test right now in this reply. Maybe I'll get fortunate and get it to work. I can hope, anyway. :P

Edit: Ah well, I was unsuccessful.

Sincerely,

-DAWy

Sorry this didn't help.

This message was typed using Rich Formatting option.

This paragraph was written after hitting the Enter key twice.

This sentence was written after hitting the Enter key once.

The above two lines should show you what is needed to add spacing (ie. hit Enter key twice to separate paragraphs).

Avid Techno-geek & gamer.

Sorry this didn't help.

Frathos,

Thank you for the tip; I appreciate it. I'll try doing that in this reply and see if it will work for me.

Edit: Hmm ... it still doesn't seem to work for me. Oh well, no worries. I might figure it out one day. Until then, I'll continue including indentation in my first line of new paragraphs.

Sincerely,

-DAWy

Sorry this didn't help.

I would send a PM to Mister Fitzer or Mister Gwyther about this issue and they should be able to figure out what is going on and get it fixed for you.

Sorry this didn't help.

Kiesey,

Thank you for the tip! I'll do that right away (I'll PM both to be certain). Here's hoping the issue can finally be resolved.

Erm ... how exactly do I create a PM and add recipients? I clicked on "Private Messages" and I'm not seeing any way to do so. :S

Sincerely,

-DAWy

Sorry this didn't help.

The envelope under the posts sends a private message.

Sorry this didn't help.