Access to my account

Hello,

this is my first post on these forums as ive never really needed to use them before in terms of support, so I apologise if this isn't in the appropriate section. I am simply trying to access my account on the website to update my payments details etc... and for the last 10 days, all ive been seeing is this "Uh Oh blah blah blah" message. However, the emails reminding me I need to update my payment details still seem to be coming through without hassle (funny old thing!).

Is anyone able to help with this?

Cheers

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

If you can't access it through the website, you'll have to contact phone support in order to speak to billing directly. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for the swift answer, but I stand by the principal I shouldn't have to ring them up and waste my money on phone calls when I already pay for an online service, and should be able to manage that online. If the service was down for say a day or two then I wouldn't complain, however 10 days is taking the p*%! now

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, it could just be the browser you're using, sometimes chrome, Firefox etc have problems with the xbox websites. If you're using anything other than Internet explorer that may be worth trying.

Sorry this didn't help.

Ive tried on IE, Safari and Chrome on 3 different systems, all of which operate on different OS, and tried changing settings in terms of compatibility, cookies etc... so far zip

Sorry this didn't help.

It's not the browser.  If you're being asked to update your payment options, I'm guessing your account has a billing suspension, which for some reason returns the glitch message on xbox.com/accounts.  You can alternatively go to billing.microsoft.com to update your payment options, or call up Xbox Customer Support's billing team to personally attend to your account.

Sorry this didn't help.