Access Denied for Forums

This has been an ongoing issue since the first day that I created my account, over the past 1-2 years, I have contacted support to no avail and just given up on the issue. Ever since the first day that I made my Xbox Live account, I have received this message when attempting to access the Xbox live forums:

"Access Denied for KoolzKid152

You will not be able to log into the forums until 11/20/2163."

Up until now I was able to get away with not having this resolved, but with the release of the Xbox One (already have my Day One Edition preordered) I want to be able to use my account to its fullest extent.

I have looked at a few other posts regarding similar issues, and this is what I can tell you right off the bat that should help: I have not had any enforcement actions taken against my account, I have had this issue from day 1; and I find out very weird that the date given is so exact, if it was a permanent ban wouldn't the year be '9999'?

Thanks in advanced, I hope we are able to finally get this resolved and in a timely manner.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 24 Applies to:

Hm this is a forum suspension, sorry but there is no lifting of this. You have voliate the Terms of USe and have receive a suspension. There no detail provided to you about this beside you where abuseing the forums.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I understand that it is a suspension, but the problem is that it was there when I created the account, I have not violated the Terms.

Sorry this didn't help.

A forum ban wouldnt give you the 9999 like a permanent suspension would because the enforcement team doesnt moderate the forums. The ban may come from a person having that account before you. In any even click the envelope underneath of this post to send a PM. Clear out my gamertag and type in aka scratch hopefully he can shed sime light on your forum suspension

Sorry this didn't help.

I am having the same issue..........

Access Denied for DallyingWall210

You will not be able to log into the forums until 7/23/2168.  I have not violated anything.  Please lift thank you

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there grantman2009.

Please make sure not to bump older threads.  Please check out the thread you created over here for details. Thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.