accepting the terms of use....

Hi All

I have a problem with my brothers account, the terms of use keep showing every time he log in to the website or the console and he CAN accept it, but it seem's the system wont remember that he did.

and while we play online he will be signed off to accept terms of use which he accepted 20 mints before.

I have  try these solution:

are you on the website http://www.xbox.com/accounts or on the Xbox console? Try accepting the terms of use on the website, then redownloading your profile on the Xbox:

I'd start by clearing the system cache (it's just updates plus other temporary files, nothing that's at all important to anyone) by:

1) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button on the controller, go right 2 clicks to Settings, pick System Settings.

2) Select Storage (or Memory).

3) Move over any hard drive or memory unit (not the Cloud) & press (Y) on your controller & pick Clear System Cache.

4) When asked to confirm storage device maintenance, choose Yes.

Delete profile from your console

1) go to http://www.xbox.com/accounts & click on Sign in at upper right - if you can't sign in then STOP: DON'T delete your profile. Please call Xbox Support support.xbox.com/contact-us for help with your account. If you can sign in, delete & redownload your profile on your Xbox this way:

2) Go to Settings

3) pick System

4) choose Storage

5) pick All Devices

6) choose Gamer Profiles

7) pick the gamertag

8) choose Delete, and

9) pick Delete Profile Only. This deletes the profile but leaves saved games and achievements. Now, re-download your profile.

Re-download

1) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button

2) Select Download Profile (and if you don't see it, press the blue X button to make sure you're not signed in) and proceed with Profile Download.

3) Enter the Windows Live ID for your Xbox LIVE gamertag when asked.

4) Enter the password for the WLID.

4A) If your account is an Xbox LIVE child account, the parent’s Windows Live ID & password is required as well to download your profile.

5) Pick the storage device for your profile (choose Hard Drive if you have one, or Memory Unit if you don't have a Hard Drive).

6) When the download completes you will be asked if you want the console to remember your password. If it's your home console, I'd say yes, otherwise I'd think carefully about leaving my profile unprotected on somebody else's Xbox!

7) Sign in, and retry.

AND

Are you being prompted to accept the terms on the Xbox.com website? If so, have you tried to accept them on the site?

Try the following on the console and see if it makes any bit of difference for you make sure you do everything exactly as stated.

Delete Profile Safely:

Go to Settings, and then select System.
Select Storage.
Select All Devices.
Select Gamer Profiles.
Select the gamertag that you want to delete.
Select Delete.
Select Delete Profile Only.

Clear Cache (3 Times):

Go to Settings, and then select System.
Select Storage.
Highlight Hard Drive, and press Y
Select Clear Cache, and press Yes.

Restart Console:

Download Profile:

Push the middle button on your XBOX 360 controller.
Select Download Profile.

on top of that he have canceled his subscribtion wich was gold and subscribed again didnt work also is there a solution other that these procedure's beside call xbox live cuz he did and all he got from them is a reference number ?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

It wasn't a child account never was associated with a another account it was set up as adult account from the biggining .

He have called the xbox support and got a case number !!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Was he once a child account? I'm wondering if there was a problem with the account being promoted to adult, or it recognizing that it's adult. It's very odd. It will take a few days but I would call support and have the issue escalated.

I AM NOT A MICROSOFT EMPLOYEE NOR FORUM MODERATOR. However I do know a lot about acct recovery.

Sorry this didn't help.

I just read this over & over for 30 minutes trying to narrow it down, But this Is a hard one. Desperate times call for Desperate Measures so one thing to try is calling your Internet Provider and Getting A clean refresh of your Service.

I know It sounds A bit redundant, But It never hurts to think outside the box. I'm Interested In this problem So keep me posted Please.

Thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.