About xbox 720 and stuff....

So i just heard about the new so called Xbox 720 .

Okay .

Well i just bought ( kinda in December 2012 ) a new Slim one and some new games . Because i didn't had any money left for it i needed to sell my old arcade and elite

one and my new Wii ( not Wii U ) .

Now it comes the problem . Since it will be a new gen console , it will probably cost a sh*t ton of money , and since , ya know , i just recently bought that and a new smart-*** PC , i don't have any more money left for it , for the internet on it and for all the game they will release . So i'm thinking : could they still (port ) make games for the slim one or make the 720 games work for the 360 ? Because i just bought this new one and i ain't gonna sell it so soon .

Share your opinions .

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

No "720" games will definitely not work on the 360,if they did what would be the point of a new console?

-

You have at least a year to save some money before its even released.

I think the OP is enquiring into whether a game that comes out on the new Xbox (I hate the name '720'), will have an Xbox 360 version released at the same time?  If that is the case, only time will tell.  I don't believe developers will shun the Xbox 360 as soon as a new machine is released.  But it depends on the game and whether the Xbox 360 and it's aging hardware can run it or not.

[quote user="ATM World WWE"]So i'm thinking : could they still (port ) make games for the slim one or make the 720 games work for the 360 ?[/quote]Multiplatform titles will span both old and new consoles for a period of time. There's no cost reason for MS to wind down 360 production as they did with the original XBOX.