About XB1 Backward Compatibility

With ask the fuss over BC, it seems like there is one thing that is pretty big for me that no one is addressing or even realizes.

Since with xb1 BC you are playing a fully emulated 360, you can finally chat with people using 360 hardware via Xbox One. Did people miss that?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

You should be able to use in game chat but you can't access private or party chat. You go straight into the 360 game and can't access the mini-guide because the Xbox button takes you back to the One dashboard.

Nah, dude. I tested it just a few minutes ago. You get the Xbox guide by pressing both the view and menu buttons simultaneously. And it works exactly as if you're playing from the 360 console.

Haha that's brilliant. Thanks for letting me know ToneSim, I had no idea that was there.

Have a Like.

Yes. Dunno, can't confirm, but from what I've seen and read you should be able to chat with 360 members...maybe not on the preview tho...let us know...

The only way to do it is via the preview program currently since the feature is not available to the general public yet, and yeah, it works.

@Vaynel glad to be of service, chief.

Hey ToneSim would you mind sending me an invite to the Preview Program please? Thanks. My gamertag is shadowolf2001

Sure thing

I've saw the 20 games in it now but have they shown any others?

Borderlands thats it but they annouced fallout 3 and the 2 rrainbow 6 games was free if you bought fallout 4 and what ever tom clancy game it was so they also work

Very nice. Will there be cross platform party chat? If so