About Windows 10/Xbone streaming

I've been streaming a lot with W10 and i like it a lot, it runs lagless even though i'm doing wireless. To be honest i'm surprised at how well it works, didn't expect such performance at day 1. BUT i don't understand why we're given the option to connect to the Xbone and turn it on, but we can't log into our GT/account (whatever) why must we go to the xbone and do it from there? Kinda defeats the purpose of streaming and turning it on from our PC. Is this gonna change?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Enough with the Xbone stuff......   uggg

???

I haven't tried it yet as I don't own and Xbox One yet, but I will be trying it once I do get one. I doubt I would really bother to use it often though. But we'll see.

What exactly are you saying? Are you trying to change your xbox app GT or the GT on the xbox one?

Can you believe that the pc version's Solitaire (that has been free for like ever) now costs $10 a year for the premium, ad/video free version?  So if you don't pay, prepare for intrusive video ads.   I don't really play the windows Solitaire because I'm not 80 but our grams and gramps are going to have some of their precious time taken from them unless they pay up.  Each year that goes by, I'm liking MS less and less.

Im playing it as it has 1000 gs with it lol

anyone having an issue not seeing the "connect" tab on the left side of the Xbox One App for streaming?

I don't see the connect tab either

Update your Xbox app in the windows 10 store then you should see the connect option.

I love how each one is talking about a different thing. Gotta love the forums.