About upgrading to Gold Family

Both my wife and I have separate Gold accounts. I want to upgrade to Gold family for us. I found where I can upgrade myself, but I cannot figure out how to add my wife to the family. (Note: I have not officially upgraded as of yet, but plan on it when I can figure out how to add my wife's active account to it also. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

You have to add existing profiles to the Family Pack on the Xbox 360, after your profile has purchased the Family Pack. Your profile can purchase the Family Pack on Xbox.com or on the console, but adding additional profiles to your Family has to be done on on a console where your profile is logged in. (After that, profiles can be moved or recovered to other consoles as they normally can, and they still remain part of the Family Pack.)

There are a number of documents here with more information if you put "Family Pack" in the search box and select "Search Site". It wasn't obvious to me that any of them simply answers your question without wading through a lot of info, so I didn't simply provide a link... but reading through a few of the docs might answer other questions in advance.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.