About connecting the xbox to my tv..

Alright, so here I am again.

This time I want to connect my Xbox to my big LED TV, but theres a small problem.

The new TV only has HDMI inputs, and only one AV input with some kind of scart adapter. With this I managed to plug in the xbox but just on the normal "TV" mode, not HDTV.

Since the TV is kinda big and TV mode looks like crap I really need to get this problem fixed, is there some kind of adapter so I could get HDTV running?

As I said, only one AV input and the rest HDMI inputs on the TV; My guess is that im searching for some kind of adapter.

I apprecicate (cant spell that word ): ) all help!

THanks a bunch in advance, M

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

[quote user="maacze"] My guess is that im searching for some kind of adapter.[/quote]Forget getting any sort of adapter.  Just buy a HDMI cable.  They're fairly cheap, and will take full advantage of the quality of your TV.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yeah I know, but I havent found any HMDI slot on the xbox?! Theres 2 USB slots on the front, then the bigass xbox adapter on the back for the regular output to the TV, then its network and power, where the heck is the HMDI output on the xbox? :O

Sorry this didn't help.

OK, My blame is that im hungover today.. Geez its right there.. Thanks for the help mate!!

Sorry this didn't help.