Abonnement Xbox Live Gold

Bonjour, je viens d'avoir un problème avec mon abonnement Xbox Live Gold, j'ai renté mon code dimanche ( 28 mai 2016) et cela trés bien marché jusqu'à maintenant. En effet j'ai voulu jouer à un jeu qui nécessite un abonnement Gold mais ils m'ont renvoyé à au proposition d'achat des abonnements. J'ai donc redémarre ma xbox One mais le problème persiste. Mais cependant j'ai pue y joué ce matin sans problème...

Pouvez vous m'aider svp ?

Merci d'avance

[Translation: Hello, I just had a problem with my Xbox Live Gold subscription, I took my code Sunday (May 28, 2016) and it worked so well until now. Indeed I wanted to play a game that requires a Gold subscription but they have referred me to the purchase proposal of subscriptions. So I restarted my xbox One but the problem persists. But nevertheless I have played there this morning without problem ...

Can you help me please ?
thank you in advance]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

Hey KyllinG Sprite! For assistance with billing and subscriptions you will need to contact support here. thanks!

Mister CiZl

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.