Able to connect to Xbox Live, but when I play with someone else online, it disconnects, saying to check if everything is connected and everything is connected.

I've exhausted almost every option imaginable, I can connect to Xbox Live, but when I play with someone online it suddenly it says please check to see if everything is connected, and everything is connected, tried restarting everything from the modem and the console, by the way I use a phone router which is connected to the modem, my ethernet cable is connected to the phone router which, while the other end is connected to the console. I know the phone router is not compatible, but somehow it works. This has happened only today, everything else about Xbox Live is fine, except when I play with someone else online, says my cord is not connected when it really is. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Unfortunately as your network hardware is not compatible with LIVE, I'm not sure there is anything to troubleshoot here. For a list of compatible hardware, please visit: support.xbox.com/.../network-hardware-compatible-xbox-live

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.