Abbonamento Live Help!

ciao ragazzi,oggi ho cambiato carta per pagare il live (anche se avevo ancora 2 mesi pagati di live)e ho applicato l'abbonamento sulla nuova carta (conto paypal).Ho visto sull'estratto conto della paypal che microsoft si è presa 20 € di abbonamento.Ma questi altri tre mesi si aggiugono a quello che ho già?dal sito la data di scadenza ė sempre la stessa! Aiuto

Translation:
Hi guys, today I changed my card to pay for live (although I still had 2 months paid by live) and I applied for the new subscription card (paypal account).I saw on paypal statement that microsoft is taking $ 20 subscription.But these three months you aggiugono to what I already have? from the expiry date is always the same! Help 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Zoaak! I'm not seeing any recent charges for a Gold subscription on your account. Can you double check on https://commerce.microsoft.com to see if that shows you what your last charges looked like? Also, can you confirm with your previous payment method that you were, in fact, charged originally? Let us know what you find out, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.