A40S WITH NON-2013 MIXAMP WITH XBOX ONE ADAPTER ISSUE!

Hello ...Im using the Astro A40 non-2013 editon system with mixamp and im wondering if anyone else is having this issue..so for what happens is When i boot up my xbox one and plug my adapter into my controller it doesnt even work all the time far as chat..The audio works just fine..its only the chat..The chat doesnt even work at all. What i have to do to fix it is hold down my power button for 10 seconds then it turns off console then i unplug the power source from the back and plug back in and boot system back up..this seems to fix the issue most of the time. but not always. I was told by this guy on youtube to do it because he was having same issue. Also the mic on my a40 headset is still static however i dont have a 2013 mixamp so i didnt update anything far as firmware. Any help or info regarding this would be great. Im wondering if the controller update did this or what..because i had created my own adapter days after the xbox one released and it worked pretty consistent with little issues..and now that we have this xbox official adapter and had to do the controller update then it went bad.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to: