Años de antigüedad en xbox live

El asunto es que antes de la actualizacion de xbox live, en mi perfil de jugador aparecia con 3 años de antiguedad con xbox live, ahora que lo cheque aparesco con 2 años no se a que se deba esto,  pero no es justo que me quiten un año por cualquiera que sea la razon.

Translation:
The matter is that before the update from xbox live, on my profile of player appeared with 3 years old with xbox live, now that the check appears with 2 years no is who caused this, but it is not fair that I removed a year for what ever the reason. 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there!

There has been a new implementation regarding tenure, tenure is the accumulated time on XboxLIVE rounded down. HERE is a page with updates regarding tenure. And from that same page is a quote about the new update!

"Tenure is based on the cumulative amount of Xbox LIVE Gold time a user has. While you do not lose tenure when you go Silver, Xbox LIVE Silver time does not accrue tenure. You will see your tenure increase only when the year of Xbox LIVE Gold time has finished."

"For your first year of Xbox LIVE Gold you will see a '0' and increase to '1' year of tenure when that year is up! For example, if you've had Xbox LIVE Gold for 3 years and 6 months, you'll see a tenure of '3' next to your Gamertag."

If you're thinking "Well I have been gold all the time" there is an issue of which is being resolved as fast as the team can. To review updates and new information regarding the progress of this issue, go to the previous link given.

Hope this helps!

Link.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Gracias por comentar. Pero yo e tenido 4 años con gold y se supone que deberia de tener un numero 3, pero mas sin embargo aparece un 2. Ya e hecho todo lo que me dice en el enlace que me puso usted en el comentario pero no se resolvio mi problema.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there!

Ok, well there is a problem regarding tenure of which is hoped to be fixed as soon as possible. If you refer to the link given in my previous post you can keep track with the updates about this issue there! :)

Link.

Sorry this didn't help.

A mi me sucede lo mismo :(

[Translation: A mi me happens it same :(]

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there, El Matalarvaz! This thread is almost 2 years old. If you could, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way we can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)

Sorry this didn't help.