A zombie game.

I was interested in buying a zombie killing game but I'm not sure what. I'm basically looking for something with multiplayer co-op (which has a moderately active community, I don't want to buy the game and find that nobody else plays it) where all you do is kill zombies. I was looking at Left 4 dead 2 but I wasn't sure if it's multiplayer community was dead.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Multiplayer on Left 4 Dead 1 is still alive. on Left 4 Dead 2 its very much still alive multiplayer wise, not least thanks to Valves mutations  gameplay variants

Ahhh that's good. I'm leaning more towards left 4 dead 2 but I'm going to see if anyone has any other suggestions.

COD-Blops ?

Dead Island - There is a story you can follow, plenty of side missions, RPG styled levelling systems, weapon creation and much more. One of the better co-op zombie games with an active community still i believe.

both dead island and the zombie mode in black ops are better than LFD2.

however dead island has modders as will black ops soon enough.

zombies BLOPS is crap

Left4dead 1  or 2

Dead Island

Dead rising 2 OTR

I already have blops but I want something which feels more open. What are the problems with LFD2? How many players can play the co-op of dead island?

four in dead Island I believe

[quote user="ReaganSmash1994"]

Dead Island - There is a story you can follow, plenty of side missions, RPG styled levelling systems, weapon creation and much more. One of the better co-op zombie games with an active community still i believe.

[/quote]

I would go with Dead Island aswell, fantastic game in my opinion.

"Dead Island" is definately the waaaaaaaaaay better game.

Az