A weird disconnect issue

For around 2 weeks now I've had a weird disconnect issue. Every now and then I'm just kicked out of Live with no warning (no prior lag or anything). The weirdest part? I can solve it by unplugging the ethernet cable from the console and plugging it back so no modem/router reboots needed. It's nothing really major and only occurs once every three to four hours, but it's annoying and it's messed up co-op games already. And surely it's not normal since it only just started happening. What could the problem be?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hey there Sipuli!
Appreciate if you could provide us with a little more information. Please read: START HERE! And post back in full detail (the bits that are in bold).

Do you get an error code when being disconnected?

Could you try clear you Xbox system cache. This will remove temporary files from the system cache. Here's how!

Make sure your router is up-to-date with the latest version of firmware. Visit the manufactures website to ensure you have the very latest version of firmware.

Log in to your router and make sure UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) is turned on.

Keep us posted! 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.