A Plea For Thoroughness... For Resolution

Since May I have reported through four separate service requests with Xbox Live customer support -- the illegal and unauthorized access to my Windows Live ID and hence my XBOX Live Account and Gamertag.  Two initial SRs were closed immediately with no communication or resolution.  SR #3 was closed w/ No Evidence and most recently SR #4 was closed 10/12 at approximately 10:00 AM Eastern -- No Evidence -- 20+ days after it was reported.  SR #4 followed a harassing phone call from individuals who made threats to myself and my family in order for me to sell them or trade them my Gamertag.  A police report filed.

8 hours later, the same day there was no evidence of my account being accessed or fraud perpetrated, my Windows Live ID (now no longer temporarily banned) was JACKED and my Gamertag was traded away via a loophole known to these individuals using the ZUNE "Change ZuneTag" service.

Today I received a second e-mail from Microsoft on what was SR #4 -- it was worded differently from the first, restating there was no evidence of unauthorized access or fraud.  This notification a day after the initial SR closure and a day too late since my account was JACKED *AND* there are in fact unauthorized charges to my account.  The individuals charged a 400 point upgrade to top off my account to the required 800 points necessary to change an account's Gamertag.

Victimized more than four times over five months (they've accessed my WLID more than the SR's I've opened).  Victimized twice in the same day.  Downright insulted a day later.

Microsoft.  FAIL!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there! I'm sorry to hear about all the trouble. Could you please PM me with the following information please?

GT in question:

All SR#s (in order):

First SR Date:

Console ID:

Console Serial Number:

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.