A person telling me and my family to die in hell

I was playing in modern warfare 3, this guy sent me message for me and my family/friends to all die in hell, on this console i realized I'm not suppose to be put down like that or be told that on the xbox console. Having fun and everything and I get the message. I called support team etc. To see what they could do, and told me to come here. I still have the message on my Xbox and i also have the name. I can put the name down, but i read more and I have seen that the name would be removed, so I will not say his name, but if you guys would like his name i will through it down. I want a response if anything is going to be done about it. I did file complaint on his account, but that never does anything. It's like saying "I'm so scared that he was reported( met afore)". So .. I can be contacted in-game online or maybe a private message. I hope you guys just don't care about this, because what you you guys were told your family/friends, yourself to die in hell. It's insulating. The voice sounded clearly like he has anger problems and has sent many messages to others. His age area i Seems to be between 18-30. Send me message if you guys want the gamer tag. Contact this email [Mod Removed] for responses. I hope something is done, sincerely player.

Mod Edit: Please do not post personal information on the forums. Thank you.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Follow this link to file a complaint www.xbox.com/.../abuse

I would have sent him a lol and said have a nice day.No reason to get worked up over it.If you get a guy that mad take it as a compliment that you must be a good player.Just dont stoop to his level and fire back at him.

I have had so many derogatory or insulting messages, simply report, delete/block/ mute and move on.

-

So sad that so called gamers have to behave this way.

It the internet where people think they can get away with things like that. Do as the previous posters have suggested and maybe set your privacy settings to 'friends only' to stop any unwanted nasties in the future.

If you are one that believes in hell, wouldn't you die first and go to hell?  I wouldn't think you would go to hell first and THEN die.

Well what would you be doing after you went to hell though? Not living...right?

If you believe in that sort of thing I guess it could be an issue.......  But, for those still living, Please follow the link provided by 24hrs....... Report, Block, Mute, and Avoid this player.     Move on to a better now :)   ......     This issue is also a quote from South Park.....   Please call support.     (see what I did there)  Good Luck!!!!

I can't believe people still get offended by random derogatory messages...whenever I get one I mail them back with a ha-ha, delete, and block...problem solved.

transform

I normally respond with a comprehensive report on how badly lacking they are in the groin region and then send a friend request.

yeah it's funny when people get scared/worried/offended when some random stranger says something mean to them.  Are they xbl noobs?  I just return the threats and insults and move on.