A new Xbox One owner

Hi Everyone,

Today I ordered my very first Xbox - The Xbox One Witcher bundle with a 2TB Ext HDD and it will arrive in a couple of days.

I have a question as I set up my Xbox live account already but there is not seemingly a way to use my own photo as my live profile pic the same way I can on the PS4/PSN.

Is it possible at all perhaps via the iPhone/IPad app or another method ?

I really hope it is.

apologies if I posted in the wrong section, I'm just finding my way around.

Thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

There is no way to have your real picture as your gamer pic.  You can use the supplied gamer pics or use your Avatar

Can you not use a real picture for your friends to see Rippen? Wasn't there something like that on the 360, I never personally used the feature but I thought I saw the option.

You could use a photo on the 360 if you had a VisionCam to take it. Even then it was limited to those on your friends list.

I'm rather glad not to see such an option available to all if I am honest. I shudder at the amount of phallic images that would appear.

Yeah Goat, as vaynel said it was an option on 360 but not X1. I'd like to see more game specific pics on X1

Yeah, it's not something I'm keen on having if I'm honest. The mystery is often better than reality lol.

Thats fine guys, but they really need to give us ten times more choices then what we got. Almost all of these put me in a rage like condition.

I'd really love a 1080p version of this 360 one. Id keep using it. I agree they need to increase the amount they have and get developers offering them up as in game rewards.

In game unlocks would be awesome, IIRC, Red Dead Redemption did that.

I loved my Red dead ones! The pic you see on my player card was awarded for completing the extreme inferno track on the original trials. Cheap and easy rewards to offer for game fans.

My Monster Mash? Pic came from a very early OXM UK lol.