A new fallout ?????

http://thesurvivor2299.com/ also Word on the street hinted a possible appearance during the VGX on dec 7th and most important of all co-op????

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Very interesting!  I was wondering when we would be getting next-gen news out of the big franchises...  Fallout, Elder Scrolls etc...

Thanks for posting that.  Can't wait for E3 and convention season this year to see what we will be getting.

That's the only game I'm excited for.  

Hopefully next Fallout is next gen only.

I did a quick search and came out with this:

>

>

.>

The mysterious "Survivor 2299" teaser site, which according to many concerns Fallout 4, has been updated today by Bethesda. Developers have added to this countdown than a few days, and will expire on December 11, a mysterious incomprehensible code, and the written "Nuclear Wnter Has Come." Countdown, as noted by many, will expire on the day of VGX Spike TV Awards, an event during which the official announcement could come.

been rumors for weeks now, wait for an official announcement

I just mentioned this in a different thread moments ago. Can't wait for a current gen Fallout 4. That would be my second most hyped game next to Witcher 3. It's a good time to be a gamer.

Just hope it's co-op I've always wanted to explore the wastelands with a friend. And with next gen it can finally be a reality.

Wow, I would be so pissed if they add co-op to this game.

Of corse there would be a classic mode.just for you:)

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

Wow, I would be so pissed if they add co-op to this game.

[/quote]

LOL, really?  Me and a buddy just the other day were discussing how already amazing games like Skyrim could be taken to another level if you could play it with another friend or two.