A Neon Potato Banned

hello i am here to talk to you about my other account being banned for asking for account info. I did not do that. I have given my account to other people on my friends list. Their gamertags are Framed Bba and Fatal Rex. I know both of them have been asking for peoples accounts because I have recieved messages from them saying "no thabks" And " stop asking me." I do not want anybody's accounts. I am very sad. I have asked those two people that I gave my account to to stop doing that and to delete my account off of their xbox and they didnt listen. Could you please do something about it. Is it possible to unban me? thanks.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

All you can do is post in the support forums, sub forum "My account was banned". Posting in this forum will lead to 10 people all telling you that "you got what you deserved" and reveling in the fact another user was banned. So, in an effort to curb that, please post in the appropriate forum. Good luck.

[quote user="callofhalomw2"]I have given my account to other people on my friends list. [/quote]

That`s enough for a permanent ban.

sure is you cant give anyone your account

[quote user="callofhalomw2"]

hello i am here to talk to you about my other account being banned for asking for account info. I did not do that. I have given my account to other people on my friends list. Their gamertags are Framed Bba and Fatal Rex. I know both of them have been asking for peoples accounts because I have recieved messages from them saying "no thabks" And " stop asking me." I do not want anybody's accounts. I am very sad. I have asked those two people that I gave my account to to stop doing that and to delete my account off of their xbox and they didnt listen. Could you please do something about it. Is it possible to unban me? thanks.

[/quote]You can ask to have your ban lifted but it won't happen.  YOU are in charge of your account at all times.  Further more you violated the Terms of Use by allowing others to use your account, that in of itself can and will cause action to happen against your account.