A mistake of Microsoft.

The idea of ​​buying a console is playing on fast and stable platform .
So why, when I turn on my xbox I get the impression that Microsoft forgot about the basic functions of the console, which is playing.
And it looks like this that if I have a free hour to play for a while, I lose 15 minutes for it to turn on my profile (automatically logs in profile of my five year son), log in to account in xlive (if it asks for an update, it's about setting account, and so on), and I have a mobile internet which lengthens the process.
I understand that the consoles increase its functionality, and very well, but I do not think this is the point.
I think it all should be done in the background without slowing down the basic functions of the console !!!
The other thing that annoys me is that the icons from the game list are downloaded from the Internet every time.
Why are these icons can not be on the disk ?
I think some images does not clog the the drive to does not fit in there saved states of the games.
If you have a similar view, write.
Your opinion can make a difference.
Regards
Michael "MDKecA" Długokęcki

P. S.
I apologize for my English, rarely I have the opportunity writing in English.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You can turn auto sign in of any profile off. support.xbox.com/.../disable-auto-sign-in But with your other issues try the feedback forum here forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.