a little update on the xcl.xbox.com issue that everyone is experiencing (beta dash)

I just found this out for myself, that if you just go to xcl.xbox.com instead.of.typing in /beta at the very end it says the site is gonna be down for maintenance until Monday. They apologize for the inconvenience it's causing. To anyone that was able to claim their "loot". I wish you good luck since you were able to get thru before the server went down. To everyone else that wasn't able to access the site, it should be up by Monday. :-(

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

This is not the forum for Ambassador related posts. This belongs in the Ambassy, which is where this was already covered by support staff. Keep Ambassador stuff in the Ambassador forums please.

Don't think he's talking about ambasador stuff, us non ambassadors got a message from live to goto the xcl site if you were in the beta.

[quote user="Any1GotADollar"]

This is not the forum for Ambassador related posts. This belongs in the Ambassy, which is where this was already covered by support staff. Keep Ambassador stuff in the Ambassador forums please.

[/quote]

He wasn't talking about Ambassador related issues. He was talking about the beta a lot of people took part in. You could participate in the beta whether you were an Ambassador or not.

You should read before you post.