A Kafkian situation

I am Brazilian, bought a XBox 360 recently and jointed XBox Live (US Version). My free one-month Gold trial is expiring and I want to subscribe. However, I can't enter my personal data (and therefore I can't enter a payment method) because my country isn't available. Microsoft tells me that I should migrate my account to the Brazilian XBox Live. I DON'T WANT to do that - among other things, because I will probably move to the US next year and people with Brazilian accounts can't migrate their accounts to the English version. Furthermore, I want to race Forza 3 with the American community, not the Brazilian community.

After a long exchange of e-mails with Microsoft, I gave up,  tried to enter a fake American address and then setup a real Paypal account or credit card but, as expected, it didn't work. So I am out of options now. I wanto to subscribe and buy points & games, but Microsoft won't let me. How weird can you get? My questions:

1. Is there any way at all for me to enter my REAL Brazilian address and then enter my payment options in the US version of XBox Live?

2. If not, is there a way for me to creaet a NEW account in the Brazilian version of XBox Live, enter my personal & financial data and then buy a registration + points for another user - which, as it happens, would be myself? (In other words, I want to use the Brazilian account to pay for my own subscription, under another login name, in the US version of XBox.)

3. Finally, if none of this is possible, can Microsoft open an exception and allow me to migrate to the Brazilian XBox, pay for the subscription + points and then MIGRATE BACK to the American XBox?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Gold subscriptions are region free so you can buy a pre-paid card from anywhere and use it on your account.

Create a profile for your region to buy points and map-packs, you'll then be able to play on them using your main account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.