A general reminder for the UK General Xbox Discussion Forums and its content!

Hey Everyone

Just a general reminder for everyone about what purpose this particular forum board serves; that is non-specific Xbox related content.  Advice on headsets, upcoming games and hardware recommendations including tossing around ideas and opinions about Dashboard tweaks and the Xbox 720 rumors circulating the web.

If it doesn't quite fit in that remit, it probably doesn't belong here.  Not because the Mods are damning you but because this is specifically an Xbox website so that customers can connect with all things Xbox.

I'm sure everyone agrees that the formula is right and many great alternatives to cater to your specific interest (which we may not) are available to you on the web! 

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Surely this would be better coming from a Mod, not a forum user iv never heard of (no offense)

I agree what your saying however it would be nice to see a UK moderator post outside one particular thread. Had a mooch around in the xbox.com and forum feedback section earlier and three US mods ? All posted in the same thread. We need "more" "UK" moderators, not that I dislike any other moderators but we (UK gen) need more than "one" UK moderator active.

Getting a bit above your station arent you pal lol.....dont see an M badge on your gamercard to be giving out general reminders about how this forum is supposed to be used...and do you really expect people to send you complaints about others...you are an ambassador which means next to nothing and a so called Xpert which means you can use Google....wow....the UK really needs some real moderators

Oh boy... another person that thinks because he's an ambassador he's some special mod or something...

I don't see how being a community Ambassador and reminding people of the rules and why their posts are deleted in general is considered outside mine or anyone else's remit or station.  I'm disappointed to see an Ambassador hijack a thread.  I've made no directions or presumption of authority and see not how any of you have so quickly clambered on to flame the advice down.  But that's entirely up to you!  The information is relevant and stands.  I would also point out that I never made any indication to my status on the forums and some of you have simply assumed and decided to flame. :-)

give the OP a break he is clearly as fed up of the total nonsense going on in loads of these threads just lately.

we all know who causes it,having a go at someone trying to make things better ain`t going to help.

makes no difference if he is a mod,ambassador or a first time user at least he is trying.

[quote user="SekondaHuet"]

If it doesn't quite fit in that remit, it probably doesn't belong here.

[/quote]

One could be inclined to be of the opinion that this thread is in fact outside that remit.

This whole method of thought destroyed this section.

[quote user="FistswivUrToes"]we all know who causes it

[/quote]

WorstedOrphan - Chezza? 

On the contrary I believe it made it better, less cluttered and more specific to the user who wished to search the forum for advice!