A distressed Xbox gamer

Xbox, I think its time you started advertising your console of your current one. I don't mean things like ads and what not but those actual "Xbox facts" you guys post on Facebook (get someone with at least 10 IQ points to proof it first, sometimes it sounds really dumb). It's been a handful of months and I still have to explain to 360 gamers that the DRM is no longer a feature and other argue that 100$ is not worth Kinect. Write about a chart about the cool things the Xbox has that the PS4 doesn't or something like that, besides I'm a high school student so what do I know. If there is one thing that would win you guys a huge portion of your old 360 community that was lost soon after the Xbox One reveal is too make the X1 backward compatible, that is a huge thing it will have over the PS4, or at the very least get some free (or gold restricted) Xbox 360 emulator going, show off those awesome Azure servers. Yeah those are just ideas from a gamer who deals with people who don't know how to look up information. I honestly hope you take at least one of these points and put them into action. PS: I'm almost asleep so I may have forgotten some keys words, I'll proof it when I'm actually awake. PSS: I know Xbox is really pushing the whole TitanFall/Ryse/etc. thing but I really, really thing your best bet is to push Project Spark a lot more out into the spotlight, I've already convinced 2 adamant PS3 owners to pick up an Xbox One just because of that game. Squeeze in an ad showing off the kinect feature with it and the Surface Pro it'll work like magic.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If someone is considering buying a $400-$500 system and has not yet researched/learned that Xbox One DRM is gone, then no one can help them...

I understand that, but when you surrounded by high school kids who don't know what researching is and generally have mob mentality not much I can do but have pity.

Backwards compatibility is not coming any time soon. It will never be native due to technical changes between the consoles. Time will tell if it appears in the form of downloadable games.

Unfortunately, you're right but many people can't seem to get that into their heads and get mad at Xbox for "wasting hundreds of their dollars".  But I digress I just want Xbox to at least try, or just let PS4 take all the idiots for us...... Wait is Xbox far more genius than I thought it to be?

RJD said the Mob Rules.

I guess it does but then how do we stop it?

You don't. You just do your own thing and let them do theirs.

Mob mentality is for those who cannot form an opinion. It would be a shame to see many miss out on the Xbox just because hating on it is trendy.

I mean if at least they could have a regular argument but instead they just say they are getting a PS4 and close their ears. Maybe I'm just over thinking and should go back to playing Pokemon X....

[quote user="IE X T R E M EI"]

I mean if at least they could have a regular argument but instead they just say they are getting a PS4 and close their ears. Maybe I'm just over thinking and should go back to playing Pokemon X....

[/quote]

I stopped having the conversations along those lines a few months ago.

Most people have made their choice. They are now either friends who will be on the Xbox One or they won't be.

Just relax and enjoy the current games.