I had recently sent you a message about my account (aG x RAMPAGE) and got a reply back on how i got banned and it said that i was "attempting to extract information from other players and/or attempts to use the Xbox LIVE service for commercial purposes". I'm guessing that this means i was trying to get other kids accounts and also trying to scam other peoples microsoft points. I was never involved with anything of this sort and i was wondering how it happened that u guys so called caught me and banned me for it because i am positive that there is nothing on the records of my account that has to do anything with that. I also just recently added a 12 month $60 dollar Xbox live gold membership to this account in January and was wondering if there was any sort of refund because this isn't very fair. thank you for responding.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

You'll need to post here - forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

nope, when banned permanently (9999) you forfeit EVERYTHING on that account including any remaining MS points and or remaining LIVE gold etc.

Sorry this didn't help.

Once you get caught do the wrong things, it's Game Over

Sorry this didn't help.

When an account is baned permanently everything is forfeit There is no refunds for bans

Live life and play fair

You can however make a new account unless your console has been baned

Sorry this didn't help.

that makes no sense. so you can just ban any account you want? even if they did nothing wrong in the first place because that is what is happening right here. i was never involved in scaming other people and i have never extracted other emails and passwords from different accounts. i have put almost a 2 years and a lot of money into that account and i dont think this is a fair at all, but thank you for responding.

Sorry this didn't help.

17. Changes to the Service; If We Cancel the Service.

We may cancel or suspend your use of the Service at any time without notice and for any reason. Upon Service cancellation, your right to use the Service stops right away. Your ability to access and use Third-Party Features also stops right away.   Our cancellation of the Service will not change your obligation to pay all charges made to your billing account.  If we cancel the Service in its entirety without cause, then we will refund to you on a pro-rata basis the amount of your payment for the portion of your Service remaining at the time of cancellation. Sections 6 (for amounts incurred before termination), Section 11, Sections 15-18 and those sections of this contract that by their terms apply after termination of this contract will survive any termination of this contract. If you have confidentiality obligations related to the Service, those obligations remain in force (for example, you may have been a beta tester).

Yes they can.

Sorry this didn't help.