84 Days since UA Filed, Still no resolve.

I'm starting to get fed up with this. I love Xbox don't get me wrong, i've been a member for almost 3 years now, and i've loved the years I spent. But this is unacceptable, my account wasn't migrated to anywhere, and I understand it was delayed back on August 29th because I didn't have my alt. email, but I took care of that A.S.A.P. This is really the worst time. I was planning on buying the MW3 Limited Edition Console next week, but what's the point when I don't even have my first main account that has all my ranks, gamesaves, gamerscore, etc. If anyone can shed some light on success investigations they have had please feel free to post below, I feel like my account is gone forever.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I have read your situation and I think that is really bad service that xbox has given you. I really hope you get it back keep up hope is what i can really say to you keep up hope

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Been keeping a close eye on these forums and I rarely see any good service that XBL support gives anyone that has files a UAI.

They closed my orginal one due to wrong information even though it was right and I gave them the same information again, this then gives them another 25 days and meets their KPI targets.  I fully suspect a phone call in 20 days or so to say oh wrong email address or something and have to relog.  All for a few thousand points, not worth me calling up about and I think this is what they are hoping for so they make more money

Lesson learned here dont trust MS with your card details or with your points as when stuff goes wrong, the support they provide to get your PAID service back is shocking.

Sorry this didn't help.

Wow 84 days and your account wasn't migrated, now that's bad customer service.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Kind! I'm very sorry to hear about his wait. Can you please PM me (envelope below) the following information, I'd like to check into this for you. Thanks!

GT in question:
SR#:
Start date:
Console ID:
Console serial number:
Link to this thread:  

Sorry this didn't help.