807b0190 AND 8007045D

I live in the US., South Carolina, Chester County.

I noticed that I lost all of my xbox live channels except for Friends and my Xbox shortly after installing the update that installed all of the kinect options. Eventually I started getting the error code 807b0190 with the following message:

Some xbox live content is temporarily unavailable. You can still access your profile, communicate with other players, and play games online.---- The content will automatically appear when it's available. Status code 807b0190

For the first month, this message would appear and after playing a game the channels would appear (approx an hour or more). I was able to watch movies and new trailers as well as download the ocassional funky game. Since March of this year I have rarely been able to get on the channels and watch 30 min of a movie and haven't recieved any system or game update correctly since if any at all. So far these are the steps I have taken:

• I have gotten a new Lynksys E2000 advanced wireless N router to match the console( so I do not have a cable running between rooms.) Using a mixed security of WPA2&WPA
  • I am 15 feet from the router and modem with nothing in-between but sheetrock and fiberglass.
  •  I have upgraded my internet service from 3megs to 10megs with Truvista (ISP)  using a new-out of the box- ZYXEL P-663HN-51 modem.
  • I have cleared the Cache on xbox.
  • I have went through every file that I can to look for yellow triangles and corrupted data. I removed anything unecessary that I don't use anymore.
  • Tried to reinstall the update...(will not initiate)
  • I have made sure that my account settings are all open on xbox and set to adult.
  • My NAT settings are open and my UPNP is enabled for universal play.
  • I have transfered everything from the xbox to my ext.harddrive and formatted (this I find weird because after formatting it didn't do an update, perhaps because it is the slim version?) the harddrive, recovered my gamertag (ONLY my gamertag) and tried to connect. Still the same error code 807b0190 when gamertag was recovered.
  • I then transfered all of my data back to the harddrive, double checking for the yellow triangle.
  • I then went into the router and released, renewed, and refreshed the IP Address twice. (this was after all of the above and then trying to matchmake with friends and I could not join them on halo, which has never never given me a problem)

Now, I was somewhat okay (emotionally) after all this when I remembered that I could log in on my PC and order my games through xboxlive.com and my downloads and licences. Well I purchased the games I wanted and tried to download to the XBOX, I had to go in manually because they didn't start by themselves so by going into download history and hitting download I get error 8007045D with the following:

Can't retrieve infromation from xbox LIVE. Please try again later. Status code 8007045D

Now, I did the xbox Live test connection....I got all the little green dots to connect and the status of connected. I pressed Y for status and recieved this special collection of digits:

1. error status report
  2. W: 0000-0021
  3. X:0000-F001
  4. Y:20A8-4840
  5. Z:0000-0000
  6. ID:FFFF-FFFF

Someone please tell me what I need to do next, or something else I can try besides beat everything with a hammer and call it a day. I'm about outta ideas...Now, please note that through ALL of this Halo Reach is still working and matcmaking with no problem while I do have issues with Black op's(This may be due to the update like most others)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 118 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I have qued items, yes... after babying the xbox ALL day I finally got the items to pend and download

COPIED TEXT FROM ABOVE:

I had to go in manually because they didn't start by themselves so by going into download history and hitting download I get error 8007045D with the following:

Can't retrieve infromation from xbox LIVE. Please try again later. Status code 8007045D

Now, I did the xbox Live test connection....I got all the little green dots to connect and the status of connected. I pressed Y for status and recieved this special collection of digits:

1.error status report

2.W: 0000-0021

3.X:0000-F001

4.Y:20A8-4840

5.Z:0000-0000

6.ID:FFFF-FFFF

END OF COPIED TEXT FROM ABOVE:

Now, after I sent my history of what I have done so far, I decided to try some other fixes I read online.. I tried connecting my Xbox directly to my modem. This did not work as it wouldn't let me connect to the internet, according to the Xbox Live test I ran. It told me that my MTU was too low...funny it was connected directly to the modem....I open all the ports on the router and tried to reconnect wirelessly, still nothing. I moved the xbox into a completly diffrent room WITH the router and modem. I reclosed all of the ports and reset everything. I have now hardwired my xbox to the Router (model type, see above)...

I am still recieving the same two messages...but, one thing I have noted is that I get all of my XBOX LIVE access during off-peak hours like 3am to 7am.. at least it seems like it most of the time, I will keep sending info as I get it because technically this is driving me nuts...I just want to be able to use the XBOX with all its features the way it was meant to...I just want to fix it.........ty.

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You will see a "What’s happening?" at the top when you log into your twitter account. Followed by a text box

Type in "@XboxSupport " and then a space and what ever message you want to send. @XboxSupport tells the message to broadcast over to XboxSupports twitter.

You only have a limited amount of text! So maybe start with the error codes and then say something like "Tried EVERYTHING!" lol

Sorry this didn't help.

Has anything changed yet or a solution been found, I have been getting the same message about some content not being available for a few weeks. I am now trying to redeem a code for the Battlefield 3 BETA and am gettign the 8007045D error code. I tried the above DNS settings and that did not help, any new ideas yet?

Sorry this didn't help.

nope.... still pretty much the same thing.......... we think it's something between our ISP and micrososft...

Sorry this didn't help.

twitter says i can't send a message to someone who doesn't follow me :(

Sorry this didn't help.

It seems to be the chester DNS servers that are causing the issue.   You can manually set your DNS to the IP addresses mentioned by UnkinderComb5, or do what I suggest here.   Use Google's public DNS servers.  You'll get a better connection that you have every had in Chester, especially when you play games online.   Go to your Xbox's setting and manual config the DNS.  

Primary DNS = 8.8.8.8

Seconday DNS = 8.8.4.4

Sorry this didn't help.

Im also getting that status code for 2 months already. Does anyone know what that code means?

Sorry this didn't help.

The issue desist if i play a movie trough DLNA 1.5, witch comes with the 2.0 firmware in the DIR-685 router.

I figured it out, if i use the 1.00 firmware (with simple UPnP) it works more or less. It doesn't work if the file destination name (folder + file name) more than 70 characters... When its more, XBOX comes with a "c00d36be" error code.

Sorry this didn't help.

Can you try queuing up items for download via xbox.com?

Sorry this didn't help.

And just to be sure takko, does the issue desist if you run a direct modem connection?

Sorry this didn't help.