so i just renewed my xboxlive on my pc. i do it on my pc because whenever i try to make a purchuse of any kind on my consol it ALLWAYS gives me ''Status code: 80162751''. this would normaly not realy bother me because i can just check out on my pc however i just got an ofer for 2/2$ mounths of gold. this is an xbox offer and cant be done through the pc. so now i feal ripped off. PS I am NOT plaesed. -_-

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Is everything on your credit for your Xbox 360 set-up right? Meaning right card numbers and expiration date. Click here to see if it's setup right. I suggest calling Xbox Support since they can help a lot better with Billing Issues.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I couldn't find provided support for that code, BUT if it's a payment status code you're going to want to go to billing.microsoft.com. I recomend deleting all payment options asscociated with your account and then resupply all of your credit card info. Then clear your system's cache and try it again. If you have issues after that I would request a call from Xbox support directly for any further payment questions. support.xbox.com/.../contact-us Hope this helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.