8015D002 Errors

I have 2 gamer tags under the same account.  I can successfully log in with one gamer tag.  But when I attempt to log into the other gamer tag it fails with Code  8015D002.  I need to login to this account because it has the gold membership.  I've tried the methods recommended by Microsoft and nothing is working.  Any help would be appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

BotanicalBRAD it may be that you have two-step verification activated. this makes it harder to log in and if you dont have the verification set up correctly you dont have that password. easiest way to fix this would be to disable two step verification. hopefully this helps!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi Botanical Brad. You can check if you have the two step verification and security proofs here:

account.live.com/.../Manage

You cant have have 2 gamertags with the same account, each Gamertag can only be linked with one Microsoft Account (Email)

If you dont remember the email of the account with the gold suscription please contact with support to receive assistence.

XBOX PHONE 1 800 469 9269

Chat.  support.xbox.com/.../request-chat

Hope this info help Bye!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey guys!

Thanks for posting the awesome advice! Since this thread is over a year old, I suggest posting in more current threads to help out your fellow gamers. Thanks guys! :)

Sorry this didn't help.