8015d002 code

For some reason, My kids cant sign in to their accounts on their xbox.  We have Xbox gold family and they can sign in on my console but when they try to sign in on their console, they get prompted for an email.  They dont have an email!!  The account is controlled by my profile.  but my email info wont work for their profile.  I can sign on just fine.  What the hell is happening?  Console has worked fine since Xmas, then all of a sudden today this happens.  Any help would be appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

This normally happens each time you move an account or hard drive to a new console.

You say they dont have an email...but normall in order to create an XBL account, you need to use a unique email for each gamertag. (unless there is an exception when you're doing this under the family plan)

You said their accounts work on your console...try this out.
Log into one of the gamertags from your console, sign into XBL and keep an eye out on the top right corner.
You should see 3 things cycle through. The gamertag, the gamerscore and then the email address tied to the account.

Let us know if the email that shows up is a unique one or if it's the same one you used on your main account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ok.  Maybe I am understanding this a little more.  When I signed everyone up,YEARS AGO, they give you a wierd email.  Like *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.  Ok, that pops up but it requires a password.  I have NEVER had to use any of that before.  I havent a clue what the password would be.

Sorry this didn't help.

> Like *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Or maybe *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ... FYI

http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?xr=footnav#0:3 is the link to the Xbox LIVE agents who help with Family Pack issues. Click on Request A Call and they will call you, or look up your direct-dial number for support below and choose Option 2.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Hick! If you can't remember the log in information of your account(s), you can start by checking out http://xbox.com/forgot. There are some steps there for getting back Microsoft Account emails and passwords. If that doesn't help, give Vibroplex's links a look. Let us know how that goes, thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, I've been experiencing some difficulties signing in due to a security check which won't let me pass. The check requires me to put in my WL email and WL password and then mentions after that would you like to remember password? The problem starts after when I continue, it freezes and then pops up with the 8015d002 and kicks me off to restart the process. I have looked at your former posts about the proofs, and followed up with getting this new code error please help :/

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Giroro! Seeing as this thread is a bit old, I ask that you go ahead and create a new thread for us, detailing your issue a bit more. Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

i cant get into my account

Sorry this didn't help.