[80154017] Xbox LIVE Profiles Can't Be Downloaded Right Now.

I'm trying to download an old profile on Xbox LIVE but I keep getting this error. I've googled it but couldn't find any solutions. Does anyone have any ideas?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 46 Applies to:

You can always check really simple things before moving to contact phone support.

First, have you checked your XBOX 360's storage device to make sure that this old profile is not corrupted (indicated by a yellow exclamation mark)? If it is, you would need to delete the profile only and then proceed to download it.

Have you attempted to login to this site here and check to make sure the account isn't blocked or any sort of problems don't exist with the account currently? If there are any sort of error messages you would need to resolve them first before being able to recover the account.

Doing my own research this seems to be an error with Games for Windows LIVE specifically but you are attempting to recover it on the console, you may have to contact XBOX Support via phone if the above 2 suggestions did not work out for you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Yes sir, the storage device is fine. The account is tied to the same email as this one is so logging in just brings me to this account.

I did phone support and they couldn't get access to this account and suggested I post here as it is an account from the original Xbox Live service.

This is the gamertag in question: https://live.xbox.com/en-CA/Profile?gamertag=Fog%20Dogg

Sorry this didn't help.

Don't quite know why XBOX Support would tell you to come here.. but if you can login to the account on XBOX.com you should be able to download the profile as well. I suggest giving them a call back and speaking to them again.

Sorry this didn't help.