I deleted my profile, cleared the cache 3 times, and turned off and on the xbox. Now it will not let me download my account. PLEASE HELP!!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Turkey Hunter,

Let's try running a connection test to see if there are any problems there. To do this follow these steps:

1) Press the Xbox Guide button on your controller
2) Go to Settings, and then select System Settings.
3) Select Network Settings.
4) Select your network name.
5) Select Test Xbox LIVE Connection.

When the test completes let us know the results and press Y for More Information and provide the following details:

What Country/State/Province do you live in? 
Modem brand & model number: 
Router brand & model number: 
If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter?
Things you have tried: 
Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown
Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type?
Any Error Codes you encounter: 
Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? 
After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)
W:
X:
Y:
Z:
ID:
L:
Q:
T:
D:
S:
C:

Post back with your results and we'll go from there. Having these details will help the network savvy folks see if there's anything wrong with the connection.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I've been dealing with this error code for a month now, I have since purchased a ps3 and a ps4, and will soon be throwing this piece of junk in the trash. 2 RROD'd units, and now the newest slim model gets this error whenever I try to go on Xbox Live (of course the error starts popping up right after microsoft puts a deal for xbox live on the dashboard which i purchased, another waste of money). If I had the money for a lawyer I'd seek legal action, all of your products are faulty. Every other device connects effortlessly to my connection...

You've lost a loyal supporter.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.