80151011 The basic solutions don't work!

Hello, my name is Corey i recently got back on XBL and enjoyed it for about a month and then one day a security check and update appeared when i signed into xbox live. I love my profile and easily know my email and password. But my xbox doesn't accept it! xbox.com and every other site affiliated with my gamertag works except for my 360. I have called customer support twice now the first time they escalated it and the advocate got back to me with a solution that was completely inaccurate and useless!!! So i called again, hopefully to speak to a more competent representative. He actually had some suggestions like all the ones listed on this website for example: deleting updates, system cache, and deleteing and redownloading profile. Now long story short i can't even play offline! I cannot even download my profile. Please someone help that has had this same issue and recieves the dreaded cant download profiles right now message. I severely miss my profile and was knee deep in the story of assassins creed: Revelations

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey Corey,

Sorry to hear how this is issue has caused you so much time away from playing your games! Let's see if we can't offer a few other solutions, okay?

This may be a billing issue. Are you sure that all of your billing information is current and up to date?

It's also a good ideal to ensure that your security proofs are up to date as well. Mind checking those? You can find the information pertaining to your security in the security section. You may need to change your password to update everything.

Looking forward to your responses, and hoping we can figure this out together. Thanks

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.