80072EF3

"Sorry, there was a problem. Please try again later. Code: 80072EF3"

I cannot connect to Xbox Live due to this error.  Halp Plox.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 22 Applies to:

Actually, I cannot even access my profile due to this error.  Therefore no access to any of my saved games, purchased content, etc.  This sucks really bad.  Fix pronto plox.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi, T Licious X

That error code sounds like there could be a problem with your network configuration. Can you go ahead and run a Xbox Live Connection test and provide me the results.

Sorry this didn't help.

Go to settings -> System -> storage -> Harddrive -> profile -> delete profile only not the items.

Social -> Sign in or out -> download profile on the right - enter email and password

go to settings -> System -> storage -> Harddrive , click y on harddrive clear system cache

After those 3 steps, turn off console, uplug power for 30 seconds. Plug it back in and play.

If doesn't work then,

Do this.

1)Try going to https://account.live.com/

2) Sign in there with your email/password, under password and security info you should edit security info.

3) 2 things might happen here. One of them is that you can receive a code on the emails/phone it tell you, if you do on the next screen you will see your security proofs. MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE 1 EMAIL SET UP HERE AND 1 MOBILE NUMBER THAT ARE VERIFIED, important so I capsed it. ANd two is that you cant receive code. If you cant, click cant use those anymore and then set up a mobile usually. Verify it by entering code.

4) Go to xbox and redownload you profile delete it from settings->system->harddrive->profile->delete profile only not the items

5) Download it social->Sign in or out->download profile

6) Play

Sorry this didn't help.