80072EF3 Error

I keep getting this same error over and over again upon attempting to log onto xbox live. I've tried deleting my profile clearing my hdd cache and redownloading but that didnt work even though it allowed me to redownload my profile. I asked me to verify my email and password for security reasons and during the information input process, it's telling me i have friends online and then as soon as I'm done inputting the info it pops up with the error and just logs me out. This is getting increasingly frustrating and i would very much like a solution to my problem.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 24 Applies to:

Hello friend how are you? These days the Xbox Live service this mode of service alert and think this affects your experience of the xbox live.Ontem was playing on xbox live and my connection dropped. Wait a while and if the problem persists, please let us know so we can help you ok? and try to clear the system cache and renicie your modem and router to see if your connection improves. I have helped

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello Renoxkun,

Sorry for the inconvenience. That error usually indicates that there is a problem with your account information, such as your security proofs.

Here is a solution that can fix the error

Solution 1:

1). On the Xbox Home Screen, click on System -> Storage -> Hard Drive -> Profile, select Delete, then click Delete Profile Only.

2). Press "B" on the controller until you see "Hard Drive", Press "Y" on the controller and select "Clear System Cache" on the screen.

3). Shut the Xbox 360 off completely. Then turn it back on

4). On the Xbox Home Screen, Scroll until Social is selected on the top of the screen, Click "Sign In or Out", Scroll all of the way to the right and select Download Profile.

5). Follow the On screen prompts. If your on your personal Xbox, make sure, Save Password is checked in the box.

You should now be able to connect to Xbox Live, if not go to "Solution 2".

Solution 2:

1). Go to https://login.live.com

2). Sign in with your email address and password.

3). Once on the homepage, on the Left tab, click on "Security info".

4). You may get a pop up message that you will need to get a security code from your Email Address or Phone number. (If not, skip this step and go to step 6.) Note: if you don't have access to the Email Address or mobile phone anymore, then Click on cant use those anymore.

5). Enter the security code.

6). Now go back to the Security info page. Check and see if you have a mobile phone and alternate email address and mobile phone entered in; make sure they are verified; by clicking on Verify (if applicable). If there is no email address or phone number in on the page, add them in and click Verify.

7). On the Xbox Home Screen, scroll right until you see settings, click on System -> Hard Drive -> Profile, select Delete, then click Delete Profile Only

8). Go back to the Xbox Home Screen, Scroll until Social is selected on the top of the screen, Click "Sign In or Out", Scroll all of the way to the right and select Download Profile.

9). Follow the On screen prompts. If your on your personal Xbox, make sure, Save Password is checked in the box.

You should now be able to connect to Xbox Live.

Sorry this didn't help.

Let me know if this works.

Sorry this didn't help.