80072ee2

Hello,

My problem the xbox isn't connecting to xbox Live, because  get status code: 80072ee2.

Thank you for answer my question.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 29 Applies to:

Try testing your network connection. To do so, goto your XBOX Guide, Settings, then System Settings. Under there, goto Network Settings, select the network you are wishing to use, and then test the network connection to see what that turns up..

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Greetings PiddlingBarrel!

Most of the time error code 80072ee2 is related to wireless interference if you're connected wireless with your console. Are you using a wireless or wired connection type?

Power off your modem and router for a couple of minutes. Turn on the modem and wait one minute for it to connect properly. Turn on your router and wait another minute.

Clear your Xbox system cache. This will remove temporary files from the system cache.

• Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and select System Settings.
  • Select Storage or Memory.
  • Highlight your main storage device, and then press Y on your controller.
  • Select Clear System Cache.

Restore your Xbox network settings to factory defaults. Press "B" on your controller and Test Xbox LIVE Connection.

If you have a wireless headset with a digital RF transmitter, turn off

Post back and let us know how it goes.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi there! I was wondering if you solved this problem? I am also getting error #80072ee2 and i have tried EVERYTHING  here on xbox.com!

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey ChUloBoSs, sorry to hear your having troubles. Let's see if we can get this resolved for you. 

I would suggest you make sure you have the correct network ports open. Checkout our Network ports used by Xbox LIVE article for more information on that, and which ports to open. 

If that doesn't do the trick, please create a new thread detailing your troubles as well as any troubleshooting steps you have tried. Thanks! 

Sorry this didn't help.