8007 05b4 error code

when i try to connect to xboxlive after getting the last SYSTEM UPDATE  i get this error code 8007 05b4. then i try to connect to xboxlive again  as soon as i open my Xbox guide my xbox will freez for 10 minutes tnen if i want o check anything like a message or see who is on i have to wait at least 15 to 20 minutes i cant get any updates for my games. i do have bad internet but nothing compaires to this its like im using dial up from the 90s

what i have tried;  i have cleared my system cache, unpluged my console for 3 days, removed and re-inserted the hdd, reset my xbox live connection done test connections, unplugeg the router and xbox went to speed test.net to see if internet was being trotheled and nothing has worked 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Go to system settings and delete the update. lb rb x lb rb x  while the harddrive is selected. tne reinstal the update while wired to the router.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Just know, you are not alone. I have been having trouble for month trying to connect my Xbox to LIVE. It all started since the October 2012 major update. Nothing will work. I've spent hours reading through these forums. Hours chatting to help staff. NOTHING. The only thing I think that will work is re-formatting your hard drive. I haven't been game enough to try that though. I think we just have to wait till Microsoft realizes they have a major issue on their hands here, and need a patch to rectify the problem.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.