7 Day Suspension...

Hello XBL Enforcement Team and Staff,

I just renewed my 12Mo Membership today and... I just recently got a 7 Day Suspension due to inappropriate content on my profile, but the profile didn't  have anything worth a suspension. I understand that some people have different moral beliefs on different subjects and matters. My 'Bio' might have offended someone, but I believe that 7 Day Suspension for such a minor infraction is bit too extreme, and if I'm feeling really bold I'd say a bit Unjust. I have read the Code of Conduct... and I accept the fact that I might have broken the rule, but feel a bit uneasy on the actions took because they were irrelevant. I want to come to a more suitable penalty maybe a shorter suspension or a better understanding on this matter.

My Gamertag is: The Blessings, and Thank you for taking time to read this. Have a nice day. =)

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

you should really post that in the suspension forum so they can tell you what you were suspended for, none of us users can help you at all.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

How many times have you been suspended? Because each time you get suspended the suspension is longer no matter the reason.

Sorry this didn't help.

@dave I would but I'm not sure where the Suspension Forum is, these new forums are really confusing..Any Links?

@Bear I think once before, but I remember putting asterisks specifically so I won't get banned.. Still got it.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="ey Wasa"]

@dave I would but I'm not sure where the Suspension Forum is, these new forums are really confusing..Any Links?[/quote]

Link

[quote user="ey Wasa"]@Bear I think once before, but I remember putting asterisks specifically so I won't get banned.. Still got it.[/quote]

Asterisks means nothing.  The Code of Conduct is clear about this

• Don't create a gamertag, profile content, Avatar action, Avatar content, or in-game content that other users may be offended by. This includes, without limitation, anything related to or suggestive of: profane words/phrases, topics or content of a sexual nature, hate speech (including but not limited to racial, ethnic, or religious slurs), illegal drugs/controlled substances, or illegal activities.

The operative word(s) here are "suggestive of....".  If you replace the profane word with asterisks, it is still suggestive of the profane word your replacing, meaning it's still susceptible to suspension. 

Basically,  *** in place of a profane word is not acceptable.   "L44t5p34k" to cover up a profane word is not acceptable.  And using "Character Maps" to modify the text is not acceptable.  If want you want to say has swearing in it, say something else.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yes I know that mate, but that was last time.. This time around I didn't put anything that I consider to to be profane.  

Sorry this didn't help.

Still, you should post in the suspension forums (if you haven't already).  You should have received an email describing the offending content.

Sorry this didn't help.